Full Tuition Assistance for University of Akron Police Academy Available
About this Event
WE'RE SEARCHING FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF DEPUTIES TO SERVE OUR COMMUNITY
Join us at one of our virtual recruitment events:
- March 11, 2021 1PM-2:30PM
- March 11, 2021 6PM-7:30PM
Men and women who are bright, bold, eager, and ambitious. First-class candidates for our front line. Bring yourself, your dream and be ready to answer the call.
Full Tuition Assistance* Available
- Must be a resident of Summit County
- Must be 21 1/2 yrs. of age at time of application
- Must be in good physical condition
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a GED or High School diploma
- Must not have any illegal drug use within last 2 yrs. (this includes marijuana)
- Must not have any felony or drug convictions and no arrest for Domestic Violence
Interested in a full tuition scholarship? First, complete the Sheriff's Office Scholarship Survey at : https://www.uakron.edu/police-academy/ & then attend this event !
During this recruitment event, attendees will meet with Summit County Sheriff's Deputy to discuss career interests. SCDJFS and OMJ staff will be provide educational opportunities in the form of tuition assistance and other employment opportunities during this virtual event. Come join us and learn more about this wonderful opportunity. The next part-time & full-time training class begins August 2nd ! Please visit the following website for details:https://www.uakron.edu/police-academy/
*Tuition Assistance based on income levels, program requirements and employer referrals.